About the Innovation Centres
The Innovation Centres are devoted to our mission of...inspiring third millennium learning...which we achieve through our established core values:
• Developing learning pedagogies
• Creativity and innovation
• Building communities of practice through effective partnerships
Who we are…
The Innovation Centres are a forward-looking educational organisation, who bring together the experience and expertise of a number of educationalists, learning and teaching consultants, learning technologists and media professionals to consult on a wide range of educational projects and initiatives. The Innovation Centres work in close partnership with the Curriculum Innovation team and the Bradford Learning Network team. Our customers and partners include schools, Local Authorities, private businesses and government funded organisations.
The way we think…
We are passionate about 3rd Millennium leaning and particularly the safe and responsible use of social media. Our desire is to build strong relationships with a variety of partners through the creation and delivery of innovative bespoke solutions focusing on good communication and customer satisfaction. We are highly passionate about education and developing new ways of working to raise achievement and so improve the life and work chances of all young people across the district.
What we do…
We offer a range of provision focusing on the effective use of innovative technologies including:
• A range of courses and events tailored to your organisation’s needs
• Facilitation of school partnerships and school-to-school support
• State-of-the-art conferencing facilities
• In-school support
• Using technology across the curriculum including accredited courses for Primary and Secondary students
• Procurement on behalf of schools and bespoke design solutions
• Strategic leadership
The centres are flexible working spaces that can service the needs of schools, the community and local business. We are proud to be at the forefront of technological innovation throughout the education sector.
Further details of our provision can be found in the Provision section of the site
Please feel free to contact us at any time:
Tel: +44 (0) 1274 362075